This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Crust Base:
- 85g digestive biscuit
- 35g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8g castor sugar
- 1g salt
- 15g popping candy
- Passionfruit Filling:
- passionfruit jam, store bought
- 390g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 195g dark couverture, 60%
- 110g milk couverture chocolate
- 1g salt
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter, cold & cube
- cocoa powder
- Preheat oven at 180°C, bake biscuit for 10mins.
- In the food processor, blitz biscuit with sugar and salt, gradually drizzle melted butter when blitzing. Blitz until become fine crumbs.
- Pour crumbs into a mixing bowl and lightly fold popping candy.
- Prepare a 7" ring mould and wrap 1 side with cling film to create a base. Spread out crust base evenly in mould and lightly press it with a spoon. Place in freezer for 15mins or until crust is set. Set aside in chiller.
- Pour into a 5" ring mould, freeze for 3-4 hours or until fully frozen.
- Remove mould, and place frozen passionfruit filling on crust base, set aside in freezer.
- Heat anchor whipping cream to light boil.
- Pour into chocolate and mix with salt until homogenous.
- Add cold anchor butter into chocolate mixture and emulsify with a spatula until homogenous.
- Pour into mould and allow to chill in chiller overnight.
- Next day, remove cling film, lightly torch the ring and remove.
- Garnish with cocoa powder and serve. Enjoy!