- Prepare the caramel by melting the sugar using medium heat.
- When the sugar has started to turn caramelized, lower down the heat, stir then add water. Continue stirring until mixture become crystal clear caramel.
- Remove from heat and transfer the caramel into a baking tray, set aside.
- In a blender, add roughly cut breads, Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, sugar, egg and blend everything until smooth.
- Pre-heat steamer. Strain the blended mixture onto the prepared caramel.
- Steam the mixture for 45minutes using small flame.
- Remove the steamed caramel, keep it completely chill before consuming. Enjoy!
Tips: Cover the steamer lid cover with large cloth, this will prevent water to drop onto steamed item.