This recipe is best with
- 330g All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 250g Sugar
- 1 tsp Ovelete
- Pandan emalco as required
- 200ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream +120ml water
- 100g Grated coconut (white part only)
- Salt as required
- 1 tbsp Tapioca flour
- 20 Kuih Molds
- Mix flour with baking powder and the sift, set aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs, sugar and ovelete until slightly fluffy.
- Add in pandan emalco and whisk well to combine.
- Pour in flour mixture a bit at a time, fold and stir to combine.
- Then add the mixture of Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream + water, stir and combine.
- Mix the grated coconut, salt and tapioca flour, mix and set aside.
- Prepare the steamer, brush the kuih molds with oil.
- Add 1tbsp of grated coconut mixture into mold, press it until slightly compact.
- Pour the kuih mixture on top of pressed grated coconut until full.
- Steam the for 10minutes, unmold and let it cool down. Enjoy!