This recipe is best with
- 95g Low protein flour
- 12g Cocoa powder, sifted
- 4g Baking powder
- 2g Salt
- 230g 70% dark chocolate
- 60g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 100g Sugar
- 90g Light brown sugar
- 4g Vanilla extract
- 85g Semisweet chocolate chips
- 30g Additional chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat oven to 180°C, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Using double boil method, add in the dark chocolate and Anchor Unsalted Butter, stir to combine. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using medium speed whisk egg, sugar, light brown sugar and vanilla extract for 5minutes.
- Reduce speeed then add in chocalate chips, mix for 1 minute. Then add in sifted mixture and mix until just combines. Then add and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Weight cookie dough at 13g, add a few pieces of choclate chips on the surface of cookies then place it on a non stick baking pan, give it at least 2" apart. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes according to your oven. Let the cookie cool down before consuming.