This recipe is best with
- 100g rice flour
- 100g potato starch
- 5g baking powder
- 2g salt
- 200g cold water
- 1 nos cauliflower, cut into 1 inch florets
- pinch of salt
- Chili Glaze
- 100g thai chili sauce
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- To Serve
- 150g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- 3 slices Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- spring onion, julliene
- In a mixing bowl, mix everything together and keep in the chiller until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl mix sriracha hot sauce and melted Anchor unsalted butter, set aside until needed.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 175˚C - 180˚C. Mix cauliflower florets in batter deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen towel, season with salt. Toss in chilli glaze, transfer to a plate and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- With non-stick pot, on low heat melt Anchor extra stretch mozzarella and Anchor processed cheddar cheese slice together, stirring gradually until mixed well, pour over on spicy crispy fried cauliflower, garnish with spring onion. Enjoy!