Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Shing Hui for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 340g cream cheese
- 70g castor sugar
- 3 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk
- 25g sweet potato powder
- 30g milk
- 8g corn starch
- 200g whipping cream
- Beat cream cheese and sugar well.
- Slowly add eggs one by one to mixture and mix well to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add sweet potato powder and beat the mixture well.
- Lastly add whip cream and corn starch and mix well.
- Pour batter into a 6 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and serve.