Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Debra Lovatt for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“This cake was inspired by my middle son who loves Tau fu fah since I was pregnant with him.” – Debra Lovatt
This recipe is best with
- 200g cream cheese
- 50g sugar
- 100g eggs
- 100ml fresh soya bean drink
- 5g cake flour
- 50ml brown sugar syrup
- Mix sugar and Anchor cream cheese until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and pour into cheese batter little by little and mix well.
- Pour in fresh soya bean drink into batter and mix well.
- Fold in cake flour into the batter.
- Line a deep 6 inch cake pan with a parchment paper and pour the batter in.
- Bake at a preheated oven at 220c for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Once cooked cool down and refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours.
- Drizzles with brown sugar syrup and serve.