This recipe is best with
- 200g White Couverture Chocolate
- 150g Plain Yogurt
- 8g Gelatine Powder
- 40g Cold Water
- 250g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Baked Crumbles/Biscuits
- Fresh Mango
- Ready-made Mango Sauce
- First, soak gelatine with cold water.(approximately 10 minutes)
- In a medium bowl, melt white couverture using double boil method. Remove from the heat.
- Use a hand whisk to whisk in the yogurt into the white couverture.
- Melt the soaked gelatine and then whisk into the previous mixture. Let the mixture cool down slightly at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip the Anchor Whipping Cream(2 - 4 °C) until soft peak. Then using a spatula to fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mousse into the glasses with some crumbles at the bottom. Then keep in the fridge to chill.
- Deco with fresh mango and mango sauce. Serve chill.