This recipe is best with
- Cake Batter:
- 150g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 2 Whole Egg Grade B
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 215g All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 200g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Other Ingredients:
- 3 tsp Pandan Essence
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven at 165°C. Grease the loaf pan by brushing with soft butter or using oil spray.
- Using a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, add in Anchor Butter and sugar and beat at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla essence. Mix well.
- At another side, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Then add into the mixture and mix well.
- Lastly, warm the Anchor Whipping Cream, then add into the mixture and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 2 parts in different bowls. First part mix with pandan essence and another part mix with cocoa powder. Transfer the 2 batters in different piping bags.
- To fill in the 3X6 inch loaf pan, alternately pipe pandan batter and chocolate batter to create the zebra effect.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Note: Using 500g(3X6inch) rectangular loaf pan
- Note: Anchor Tinned Butter can be substituted using Anchor Salted or Unsalted Butter