Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Ueki Lim for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- Burnt Cheesecake:
- Anchor Cream Cheese, Room Temperature - 300G
- Castor Sugar - 75G
- Eggs - 2 Nos
- Anchor Whipping Cream - 120G
- Cake Flour - 5G
- Canned Sweet Corn - 100G
- Condiment - Peanuts:
- Peanuts 50G
- Salt as needed
- Condiment - Whipped Cream:
- Anchor Whipping Cream 100G
- Sugar 10G
- Toast in oven 180C for 8mins, Pulse in blender.
- Beat until stiff peak.
- Preheat oven 230C with fan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese with castor sugar until smooth and no lumps.
- Slowly mix in the eggs, Anchor Whipping Cream & flour.
- Optional step is to sieve the batter to ensure it is very smooth without lump or unwanted item.
- Combine the canned sweet corn well and pour the mixture into a 6" round loose bottom mould, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in 230C with fan for 22~25mins depending on oven.
- Keep in chiller overnight, unmould and serve chill with condiments.