This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
- 350g Burger Patty (chicken 50g/pcs)
- 350g Burger Buns (50g/bun)
- 70g Letuce (10g/burger))
- 210g Sliced Tomato (30g/burger)
- 200g White Cabbage
- 80g Mayonnaise
- 560g Anchor Extra Strecth Mozzarella+ (80g/burger)
- Grill the burger patty and burger bun as normal, set aside.
- Wash and cut both lettuce, set aside.
- To make a simple coleslaw, just chop the white cabbage and mix with mayonnaise, keep chill.
- Assemble the burger by adding all remaining ingredients, set aside.
- On a small non stick pan and using medium heat, add in mozarella and cook it slowly until it completely melted.
- Pour the hot and melted mozzarella on the burger patty, serve and enjoy!