This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 250g pumpkin (bake in oven until caramelised)
- 30g honey
- 125g sugar
- 225g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 100g eggs
- 5g vanilla essence
- 370g all purpose flour
- pumpkin seeds
- Note: Bake pumpkin (brushed with honey) in oven (175C) for 25 minutes or until roasted ad caramelised
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together cooled caramelised pumpkin, sugar, and Anchor Unsalted Butter until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Gradually add in flour and mix until dough forms.
- Fill your piping bag with dough and press out in strips. Decorate with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.