This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 1 cup of original flavour cereal
- salt, to taste
- 15g sugar, to taste
- 12g Anlene milk powder
- 300g medium size prawns
- 25g egg
- 12g plain flour
- 500g cooking oil
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 8g bird's eye chilli
- 2g curry leaves
- Firstly mix together cereal, salt, sugar and milk powder. Keep aside.
- Add salt & egg to prawn and mix thoroughly. Add with flour and mix till coated.
- Deep-fry in over high heat till just cooked, drain & keep aside.
- Melt butter & then add curry leaves and bird's ey chilli. Stir-fry over medium heat till aromatic.
- Using low heat add cereal mix, & stir until golden brown.
- Place in prawns and toss until well combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Plate and serve. Enjoy!