This recipe is best with
- 250g Cubed Fresh Mango
- 250g Fresh Mango Puree
- 100g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 20g Castor Sugar
- 3g Mint Leaves (garnishing)
- Cut cube the fresh mango & set aside in chiller.
- By using a blender, blend the the amount mango required for puree, set aside & chill.
- Place the cream in a bowl then lightly whisk together with castor sugar, ensure that all sugar dissolves, chill it.
- Place the mango puree on the bottom part of glass, then layer with cubed mango, repeat the process 2 times with a layer of cubed mango.
- Next, pour the top with cream mixture and finish with mint leaves.