This recipe is best with
- Tart Shell
- 125 g Anchor Tinned Butter
- 150 g Castor Sugar
- 50 g Eggs
- 400 g All Purpose Flour
- Cheesecake Mixture
- 500 g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100 g Castor Sugar
- 50 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 150 g Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 170C
- For the tartlet shells, in a bowl, mix Anchor Unsalted butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour and mix until everything comes together.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes before pressing into tart mould (10-15g each depending on size).
- Bake for 20 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- In a bowl, soften Anchor Cream Cheese with sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add in the softened butter and mix evenly.
- Mix in the raspberry jam and mix well.
- Pipe into tartlet shells (20g) and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Decorate with blueberries and ready to serve.