This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookie Dough:
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 55g Icing Sugar
- 1nos Egg Yolk
- 130g Cake Flour
- 35g Ground Almond
- 30g Matcha Powder
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk butter until pale in colour using a whisk.
- Sift in icing sugar, and fold it in using a spatula.
- Next add the egg yolk and continue to fold.
- Add in cake flour and ground almonds and matcha into the mixture
- Bring it all together to form a nice dough and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten it and use a christmas tree cutter
- Line it up on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes on 180 degress Celcius.
- Once cool down decorate with store bought royal icing.