This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 300g dark chocolate
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Buter
- 150g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g chopped pistachio
- 800g dried cranberry
- 150g corn cereal
- 2g salt
- Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate and unsalted butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and salt to the bowl, and stir until well combined.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the chopped pistachio, dried cranberries, corn cereal & salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove the fudge from the pan and cut it into small squares. Serve and enjoy!