This recipe is provided by Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 80g fresh crab (bake & remove the meat)
- 50g salted egg yolk (steamed & chopped)
- 10g cooking oil
- 40g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 12g chopped garlic
- 5g chopped ginger
- 150g steamed white rice
- 5g fish sauce, to taste
- 5g soy sauce, to taste
- 8g chicken stock powder, to taste
- 1g white pepper powder, to taste
- For Garnishing (optional):
- 5g julienne carrot
- 2g fresh coriander
- 3g julienne red chilli
- 2g fried garlic with oil
- 2pcs roasted crab shell
- Roast the fresh crab in preheated oven with the temperature of 180°C for 10 minutes. Crack open the crab shells & remove all meat.
- Steam salted egg yolk for 20minutes & chop it until fine.
- Heat the oil with butter in a frying wok then saute chopped garlic & ginger until aromatic.
- Add in salted egg, continue to fry for around 1 minute.
- Place in cooked rice, fish sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock powder & white pepper powder, fry until all ingredients combines well.
- Lastly add in crab meat, give it a quick toss in the frying wok.
- Place the fried rice into a medium size bowl, press down firmly & flip it over on a plate.
- Garnish with finely julienne cut carrot, fresh corrander, julienne red chilli, fried garlic with oil & place the baked & clean crab shell on the side.
- Serve hot & enjoy!