This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookie Base:
- 80g Cookies
- 40g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 50g Sugar
- 50g Fernleaf Plain Yoghurt
- 150g Coconut Puree
- 6g Powder Gelatine
- 100ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 20g Sugar
- 200g Desiccated Coconuts
- Place the cookie into a zip lock bag, use a rolling pin and crush the cookies.
- After crushing add in the melted butter. Then press it into the base of the cupcake mould.
- Use a rubber spatula and press against the cream cheese to clear away any lumps, then add in the sugar.
- Add in yoghurt and coconut puree and fold it in.
- Bloom the gelatine with 2 tablespoons of water, wait for 5 minutes and use a microwave to melt it.
- Whip the whipping cream with sugar until medium peaks, then add it to the mixture.
- Pour into the cupcake mould. Spread a layer of desiccated coconuts.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 3 hours.