- In a large mixing bowl, cream the Anchor Unsalted Butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt, and gradually add into the butter mixture, until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough in half and mix each half with pandan essence and medjool date paste.
- Roll out the dough into rectangles and place one on top of the other.
- Wrap the dough into log shape and keep in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut up the log dough into 1/4 inches thick and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before transferring to a container.
You may also like