This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Wasabi Cream Cheese:
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese, room temp
- 100g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 20pcs wasabi paste
- 15g lemon juice
- salt, misc
- 1 tortilla wrap
- Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted (misc)
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- red onion, sliced (misc)
- gherkin, diced (misc)
- black pepper, misc
- In a mixing bowl, mix everything until smooth, use hand blender to get it extra smooth. Season with salt to taste.
- *Adjust wasabi amount accordingly
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Brush some melted butter on tortilla, place on baking tray and bake for about 10 mins until golden and crisp
- Spread wasabi cream cheese on tortilla crisps. Sliced into squares.
- Top each square with some smoked salmon, optional pipe few dollops of wasabi cream cheese on smoked salmon
- Sprinkle gherkin all over, place few slices of red onion, last sprinkle a bit of black pepper and serve. Enjoy!