Meaty scallion pancake with Ramly burger patty, sardine or tuna. A quick and easy breakfast that is always on the go!
This recipe is best with
- 2 Ramly burger patties
- 1 can of tuna flakes
- Cheese slices
- # Pancake
- 150g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 200ml water
- 2 bunches scallions (chopped)
- Panfry the burger patties and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, drain the water from the tuna flakes and mix it with mayonnaise. Set aside.
- For the pancake, mix the flour, corn starch and salt with 1 egg. Then add in water and mix until smooth. Lastly, add the chopped scallions into the batter and mix well.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, swirl the oil to coat the pan surface.
- Pour a ladle of batter in the pan and spread them outward. Then wait for 1 minute or until it is solid enough to flip.
- Once you flip the pancake, crack 1 egg and spread it evenly with a spatula. Let the pancake cook for another 2 minutes, then flip it again.
- Add your favorite ingredients such as the burger patties, or tuna mayo with cheese slices and tomato sauce.
- Fold the pancake to form a roll.
- Cut into smaller pieces and it is ready to serve!