- 200g pork belly with skin
- 2 tbsp dried prawns, rinsed
- 2 tbsp fresh green pepper berries, crushed
- 6-7 bird's eye chillies, chopped
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp calamansi lime juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Cook pork belly in boiling water for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Dish out and soak in a bowl of cool water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the pork belly and cut into thin slices. Shred the slices and place on a serving dish.
- Deep-fry dried prawns until fragrant and crispy then add crushed peppercorns. Continue to fry for a while then dish out. Combine bird's eye chillies, shallots and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add calamansi lime juice, lime juice, sugar, chicken stock powder and fish sauce. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture over the shredded pork and top with dried prawn and pepper mixture. Toss the mixture and serve at once.