- [For crumble]: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix together until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- [For Cake]: Heat oven to 175 ºC.
- Grease a 22 cm glass pie plate and keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- Stir in the flour and cornmeal mixture and then fold in the cut plums.
- Turn out mixture into the pie plate and spread evenly.
- Scatter over the crumble mix-ture evenly.
- Bake until top is golden brown or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Approx. 45-55 minutes.
- Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
You may also like