Cranberry Almond Sablé Cookie
Cranberries are used in this sablé cookie recipe because of its high nutrient and antioxidant content.
This cookie dough can be frozen in blocks for a few weeks, taken out, cut and baked whenever you need them.
You can substitute cranberries with dried apricots, dried ginger or dried orange peel.
You can also use walnuts, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts instead of almonds.
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur