This is a very tender and crispy fried chicken fingers.
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 300g chicken breast
- 1/4 cup plain
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Wash and clean chicken breast and cut into thin slices.
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, salt and chilli flakes for 10 minutes.
- Coat marinated chicken slices with flour then dip into beaten eggs.
- Then coat with breadcrumbs and deep-fry until crispy.
- You can keep the chicken marinated without salt for 8 hours in a chiller. Once salt is added make sure to fry it within in an hour.