- Steam rice with seasoning. Heat 4-5 tablespoons oil in a wok and fry seasoned rice until fragrant. Dish out.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil to fry marinated chicken and herbs until chicken meat is firm. Dish out.
- Fold 2 bamboo leaves into a cone shape and place one heaped tablespoon of rice, add some filling and top with another tablespoon of rice. Tie with hempstrings in bundles of 10 dumplings.
- Boil half pot of water in a pressure cooker. When water is boiling add half teaspoon salt and half teaspoon sugar.
- Place dumplings into cooker and bring to boil over medium heat. When the second ring of the pressure cooker appears, lower the flame and time for 40 minutes. Makes approximately 20-21 dumplings.
You may also like