- Soak the glutinous rice for 2 hours. Wash and drain.
- Add salt to the glutinous rice. Mix well. Put in the pandan leaves and steam for 15 minutes.
- While the glutinous rice is half-cooked, pour in the coconut milk. Steam for another 15 minutes until cooked.
- Cook the durian filling in a wok until the mixture comes to a boil. Switch off fire. Stir the mixture well and keep it cool.
- Put a spoonful of glutinous rice on the bamboo leaf. Place a tablespoon of durian filling at the centre and cover with 1 tbsp of glutinous rice.
- Wrap it up to make a triangular shape by turning and folding. Steam for two minutes and serve.
You may also like