In this ‘Soy Bean 3 Ways’ series, you will only need 4 ingredients to make this creamy, preservative free homemade soy milk!
- 300g soy beans
- 2000ml water
- 60g sugar
- 4nos pandan leaves (tied to a knot)
- Wash and soak the beans overnight. It should double the size the next morning
- Rinse and drain water. Rub and remove as much skin as possible
- Once done, blend the soaked beans and water. Transfer the blended mixture over to a nut milk bag and strain the mixture into a pot. Set the pulp aside for another recipe
- Add pandan leaves to mixture and bring it to a boil with medium to low heat for 15-20 mins. Make sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning at the bottom of the pot.
- Once boiled, turn off flame and add in the sugar for sweetness. Enjoy!
- Depending on your blender, make sure to blend the soybeans in batches and have rest time in between to avoid overheating the blender