In this ‘3 Recipes with Cherry Tomatoes’ series, this oven-dried tomatoes will make a great pantry ingredient for a variety of dishes you’re making. Especially pastas and salads!
- 2 pack Cherry Tomatoes (550g)
- 3g Salt
- 2g Black Pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1tsp Italian Mixed Herbs
- Adequate Olive Oil to preserve the dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 120 deg C
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Transfer over to a bowl and toss with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned tomatoes on a lined baking tray and bake for 2 hours at 100 deg C, or till the tomatoes looks dry and shriveled
- In a clean jar/bottle, place the dried tomatoes, garlic and Italian mixed herbs. Fill the bottle with adequate olive oil, till it covers the cherry tomatoes.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using and it can last up to 1-2 months.