- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, water and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Peel the banana and slice thickly and add to the dressing straight away to prevent discoloration. Add the orange wedges and toss well.
- Combine the grapes, watermelon and kiwi in a large glass bowl. Add in the orange and banana mixture, and stir to mix well.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Tip: Make the fruit salad just 1-2 hours before the party.
- If liked, add roasted nuts or sesame seeds just before serving for a more interesting texture.
- Note: Terry Tan is from Red FM's The Kick Start, aired from 6-10am weekdays.
You may also like