- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 medium hot green chilli pepper, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 8 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Combine marinade ingredients; mix well and pour over chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for between 2 and 4 hours.
- Grill the chicken breasts, turning over often and basting frequently with the marinade, until chicken is moderately firm on both sides.
- Remove from grill.
- Serve whole or sliced.