- Lightly season fish slices with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little cornflour and deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Heat a little oil in a wok and fry garlic until crispy. Dish out and put aside.
- Heat a clean wok with sesame oil and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Fry ginger until fragrant. Add preserved soybeans. Toss and fry until aromatic. Add minced pork. Fry well.
- Add bird's eye chillies and pour in chicken stock. Add combined sauce ingredients. Put in prefried fish slices.
- Cover the wok and braise for 8-10 minutes or until gravy is reduced. Dish out and serve.
You may also like