Try to make this kid’s favourite snacks!
- 400g dried cod fish, soaked in cold water overnight)
- 400g potatoes
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Heat up a large cooking pan of water.
- Boil potatoes and cod fish till tender.
- Remove the skin and the bones of the cod fish and pass through a sieve.
- Mash the potatoes and mix with the seived cod fish.
- Mix the onion, garlic, cilantro and olive oil with the above.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix the eggs one by one into the potato and cod fish mix.
- Shape them into olive shapes with two soup spoons.
- Heat the oil and fry the croquettes until golden brown.