- 400g crabmeat
- 100g minced pork (or substitute with chicken)
- 15g coriander
- 15g garlic (chopped)
- 5g pepper
- 100g onion (chopped)
- 2 eggs (beat together)
- 30g fish sauce
- 5g sugar
- 100g chilli sauce
- 6g crab shells
- Grind coriander, garlic and pepper together. Mix pork (or chicken) with the ground ingredients. Stir in crabmeat, onion, fish sauce and sugar. Mix well.
- Fill the crab shells with the mixture and steam for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Dip the steamed crab in beaten eggs. Deep-fry in oil over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Arrange on a plate with a side dish of chilli sauce.