- Clean prawns, trim the feelers, but leave shells intact. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Place prawns in a two-litre casserole dish, cover and steam for two minutes on micro power Medium (600W). Remove the prawns and pour out the prawn juice into sauce (A).
- Add sesame oil, onion and ginger into the used casserole dish. Stir and fry on micro power High (1,000W), uncovered for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add in combined sauce (A), pineapple cubes and all the capsicum. Cook on micro power High (1,000W) for 1 1/2 minutes, uncovered.
- Add prawns to the sauce, stir and cook on micro power High (1,000W) for 20 seconds. Remove casserole from oven, add garnishing and serve at once.
You may also like