- 300gm small prawns peeled
- 10z sesame seeds
- 2 oz oil
- 1 egg white
- Half tsp corn flour
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 slices bread toasted, crusts removed
- 1-lit oil for frying
- Peel prawns.
- Put oil, egg white, corn flour, seasoning and sugar with about 7ml water in a blender.
- After blending add the prawns and roughly blend.
- Toast 4 slices of white bread.
- Drain on a kitchen towel and slice into fingers to serve.
- Spread the prawn paste on to the toast, i.e. top, bottom and sides.
- Press on a bed of sesame seeds to coat the slices of bread.
- Deep-fry for 4 minutes till golden brown.