- Have the fish filleted and skinned for you by the fishmonger. You want a final weight of 300g. Cut fish into 2cm chunks, removing any bones you find.
- Place fish and the next seven ingredients into the drum of a food processor and whiz until mixture forms a tacky paste.
- Scrape into a bowl and stir in the onion, chilli, coriander, kaffir lime leaves and long beans. Mix well.
- Using two spoons, form mixture into small balls roughly 3cm across. Flatten to make patties 1cm thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook fish cakes for two to three minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Serve with bottled Thai chilli sauce.
You may also like