- the freshest medium prawns I can buy, abt. 5 prawns per person, shelled and deveined.
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 6 or 8 pieces
- a quarter of a cucumber, skin removed and cut into cubes
- some chinese parsley and spring onion, chopped
- some garlics, chopped
- a few slices of ginger
- 1 packet of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns
- Chilli (optional)
- Heat oil, add garlic, chilli and ginger. Fry till garlic is slightly brown.
- Add prawns.
- When prawns are almost cooked, add cucumber and tomatoes.
- Turn down heat and add sauce.
- Add spring onions and parsley, stir for a few seconds and turn off the heat.