Ingredients is not available.
- Trim fat from mutton pieces and blanch in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove and drain well.
- Heat oil in a pot of and sauté spices (A) until fragrant.
- Add spices (B) and fry until aromatic.
- Add mutton and onions.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil. Cook covered for 30 minutes.
- Add carrot, tomato and potatoes and continue to simmer for 30-40 minutes or until meat is tender and the flavour of the soup is enhanced.
- Add thickening and adjust with seasoning to taste. Garnish before serving.