- Cut crabs into halves. Trim the legs, clean well and drain in a colander.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry crabs until just cooked. Remove and drain oil.
- Keep 2 tablespoons oil in the wok and stir-fry lemon grass, onion, leek, curry leaves and bird´s eye chillies until fragrant.
- Put in sauce ingredients and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return the crabs to the wok and toss for a while.
- Pour in the water or fresh chicken stock and cover the wok. Allow to boil for 34 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add in kaffir lime leaves. Toss for 1020 seconds or until sauce thickens.
You may also like