- 250g kacang kuda, washed and soaked overnight
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 sprig curry (karupillay) leaves
- (C) mix with a little water to combine:
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- Boil (A) in a pot and cook until kacang kuda is tender. Drain well. Heat three tablespoons oil in a wok and saute (B) till fragrant. Add (C) and (D). Fry well.
- Mix in boiled kacang kuda and add salt to taste. Stir-fry till well-combined. Dish out and serve.