- Add sea salt to cod cube fillets. Brush butter generously on grill pan. Place fish fillets and place the sage leaves around the fillets on grill pan.
- Grill each side for about 8 mins and place on serving plate.
- Blend orange juice and wine with melted butter in a sauce pan and put it over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add pepper and salt and orange zest and simmer for another 5 mins and pour over cod fillets and serve immediately.
- Note: If you do not like the taste of fresh bean sprout, you might want to blanch them.
You may also like