This recipe is best with
- 200g Jack ‘n Jill Cream-O Sandwich Cookies (Vanilla), including filling
- 1 tbsp Water
- 65g Unsalted Butter, melted
- 70ml Whipping Cream
- 1½ tsp Powdered Gelatine
- 1 tbsp Water
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 75g Caster Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 15g Jack ‘n Jill Cream-O Sandwich Cookies (Vanilla), without filling, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blend Jack ‘n Jill Cream-O Sandwich Cookies (Vanilla), with filling, in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add melted butter, and mix until combined and moistened.
- Brush oil to the tart molds
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the tart molds. Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Then, bake the crust at 180°C for 5-6 minutes. Let the tart shells cool completely before removing them from the mold.
- Whisk whipping cream until just before it reaches the hard peak stage. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, with 1 tablespoon of water in a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle the gelatine in the water and stir until combined. Microwave for 10 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until the gelatine dissolves.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until combined and creamy.
- Add gelatine mixture gradually while beating the cream cheese mixture.
- Add in whipped cream gradually.
- Pipe filling into the cooled tart shells. Sprinkle crushed Jack ‘n Jill Cream-O Sandwich Cookies (Vanilla) over the cheese tarts.
- Serve chilled.