This recipe is best with
- 500g Boneless Skinless Chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, crushed
- 100g Galangal, crushed
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 liter Water
- Spice Paste:
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 100g Shallots
- 2cm Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 large egg
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 200g Jack ‘n Jill Roller Coaster (Spicy Chicken), crushed
- Blend the spice paste ingredients in an electric mill into a puree and set aside.
- Place chicken and all the ingredients into a large pot or wok. Cover with spice paste and add water until the chicken is just barely submerged.
- Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat to simmer for about 40 minutes until tender. Allow to cool completely and keep overnight in the chiller.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. Place crushed Jack ‘n Jill Roller Coaster Spicy Chicken in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips. Do this twice for each chicken piece.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.