This recipe is best with
- 360g Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 80g Dark Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 40g Dates, finely chopped
- 40g Creamy Peanut Butter
- 104g Munchy's Oat Krunch Biscuit (Dark Chocolate), broken into small pieces
- Melt the chocolates together over a pot of simmering water.
- When the chocolate is all melted pour over a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave in 10-second intervals until it is pourable. Pour over chocolate and lightly swirl with a bamboo skewer.
- Place Munchy's Oat Krunch Biscuit (Dark Chocolate) pieces over the chocolate mixture and lightly press down.
- Sprinkle chopped dates and make sure that they are touching the chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut or break the chocolate bark into your desired shape and size.