Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian and/or vegan dessert/bread recipes, Coffee Jelly Drink. This recipe is very easy to make and it’s also low calorie!
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- 500ml water
- 4-5g coffee powder
- 30g brown sugar
- 5g konnyaku powder
- some almond milk, or any milk of choice
- In a pot, combine water, coffee powder, brown sugar and konnyaku powder. Whisk till the sugar dissolves.
- Turn on heat and let it boil for 1-2 mins.
- Once done, turn off heat and transfer mixture over to a tray.
- Let it cool in room temperature before refrigerating for at least 1 hour
- Cut into small cubes and serve with some almond milk.