What’s better than a cup of frozen yogurt filled with mango and mashed potatoes?
- 2 tablespoons of U.S. Instant Mashed Potato
- ¼ cup of hot milk
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 cup of oats
- ¼ cup of natural peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey
- 270 grams of plain yogurt
- 1 mango, chopped
- In a bowl, add the U.S. Instant Mashed Potato and hot milk. Mix well until it thickens. Mix the U.S. Potato mash, yogurt, and honey in a food processor.
- In another large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, and honey. This will be the granola base.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of the granola to each muffin cup and press the bottom down firmly.
- On top of the granola, add 3-4 tablespoons of the potato – yogurt mixer to each cup.
- Top off the fruit cups by adding some mango.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 – 3 hours.
- Keep them frozen and allow them to thaw for a few minutes before eating.