This recipe and photo are courtesy of Planta.
- 120 g margarine melted
- 120 g wheat flour sieved
- 75 g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp red or pink colouring
- Heat the oven.
- Beat margarine till fluffy. Add castor sugar and mix well.
- Then add egg, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add flour a little at a time and mix well.
- Put the batter into a piping bag that is attached to a round nozzle. Then pipe the batter into a heart shaped mould on a baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius. Let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate by double boiling.
- Then using a piping bag, pipe the melted chocolate onto a biscuit and sandwich it with another biscuit. Do the same for the remaining cookies.
- Keep it an air tight container.
- Tips: You can colour the melted chocolate accordingly or replace it with dark chocolate.