- Prepare a stainless steel mixing bowl by chilling it well in the freezer.
- Combine gelatine and hot water in a saucepan and stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Put both types of milk in a mixing bowl, add essence, eggs and gelatine mixture. Beat with an electric whisk until thick and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared chilled bowl and leave it to freeze in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove the well-chilled mixture out of the freezer and beat again until thick and creamy. Return to the freezer to freeze until firm.
- Scoop out ice-cream and serve immediately.
You may also like